- first release (2003-06-15)
- new in v0.0a2: in the window "Direct sending / Enter Direct Command" you can issue ASCII-Texts to be send through the serial port to your controlling device, allowing you to transmit commands of extended syntax (for example for the IB). Most of the controlling devices require a special line end delimiter (IB: CR-char), which can be set in this window, too. The reply of the controlling device to this commands will be shown in the lower part of the window.
- new in v0.0a3: the "Immediate"-Button in each control window will now send the turning command twice to stop the vehicle at once. This will take more than half a second. This is the reason why the added button "HALT" in the window "Emergency stop / reset" will only send "speed 0" to every control window. It is recommended for the hardware Control Unit 6021 to delay 100ms between two 6050-Lok-commands. The IB can accept commands in shorter time (67ms may be sufficient). To make the command sequence send by the push button "Immediate" acceptable for all vehicle decoders, you can determine in the Preferences window the delay time after the sending of the first byte of a 6050-Lok-command and the delay time after the sending of the last byte of this command. We recommend 50ms for the first and 150ms for the last byte when using the hardware 6021 and 0ms for the first and 67ms for the last byte when using the hardware IB. The Preferences setting will accept values ranging from 0ms to 300ms. Make your own decision which values will fit best for your own vehicles. Furthermore the selecting of an internal modem as a serial port will be checked now and causes a warning.
- new in v0.0a4: configuration of buttons F1 .. F4 can be now switched between "toggle" and "button" behavior. Later one will send the function's on-command followed by a function off-command. Due to this fact the file format of vehicle table data files has to be expanded (new column "single"). Startup of program now possible with showing up the last used vehicle database (see Preferences window).
- new in v0.0a5: now you can toggle the size of the control windows better, new support of extended Intellibox commands with functions from F5 to F8 added. You will be able now to control not only Mrkl-model railways but also all other systems supported by the Intellibox! To do so you can switch in every control window the used syntax between 6050-standard and IB extended, and you can predefine this setting in the preferences dialog. A limit resulting from the new buttons F5 .. F8: setting up more than 16 control windows at one time will crash the program now (a limit set by the compiler, sorry). Using the IB extended syntax you will always have 127 speeds for your vehicles (instead of Vmax=14 or Vmax=27 for 6050-syntax) and you will have the opportunity to address more than 80 addresses: in the popup-menus for the addresses you can set up to Adr=255 (a limit of the operating system, sorry) and in the vehicle table you can enter any address you like (IB limit is Adr=16383).
new in v0.0a6: reworking the menu system gave way to expand the number of possible control windows back again to 70. The popup menus (toggle/single-click style) of the F1..F8 buttons are now available only via Ctrl-click like context menus. Color of the control window can be changed in the same way by Ctrl-clicking in the window's background. The address selection of the control windows will now show the names of the vehicles out of the vehicle list if this list is already loaded. In the vehicle list the F5..F8 buttons can be configured, too. Naming the buttons with reserved keywords (list availabkle via the "?" button) gives you the opportunity to have icons instead of text on these buttons. You can turn on "autostart" in the vehicle list to have those vehicles to be shown in a control window at program startup. In the serial port selection screen there is a new sub-section to configure the Intellibox. Take care: first change the baud rate of the IB, then change the baud rate of the port, otherwise you will loose connection. In the preferences window you must enter new values for the delay time after sending bytes / commands, depending on the configuration you are using:
m6021 IB 68k 100ms/150ms 33ms/67ms OS9 100ms/150ms 0ms/67ms X 33ms/216ms 16ms/67ms
- new in v0.0a7: minor corrections; immediate stop can be configured when using IB extended syntax (conventional: sending 'turn' command twice; IB syntax: speed = 1 as emergency stop, depending on protocol and locomotive's decoder).
- new in v0.0a8: via Cmd-K or the menubar you can bring a simple accessory switching board to front ("Keyboard"). Accessory switching time can be altered in the preferences window. Locomotives can be now driven with preset acceleration/deceleration rate. For this purpose we have added a button in every ControlF window (clock symbol). In this button's popup menu you can select "timer setup" for defining the acceleration & deceleration rates, "timer on" and "timer off". When setting the acceleration or deceleration rate to 0, the speed commands will be send without delay. This is recommended for modern locomotives with programable decoders. The "timer" feature is mainly intended for locomotives with older decoders (older DELTA decoder, c80). Debugging now includes correct turning and speed even for locomotives with 27 speeds. The PPC- and X-versions of the program are now able to store window coordinates in the preferences file for the emergency-, preferences-, vehicle list- and keyboard-window.
- new in v0.0a9: we have implemented a simple and easy to use decoder programming section for most of the Uhlenbrock decoders and some of the DCC decoders. See menu "Additions". Available for use with Control Unit 6021 and the IB. Debugging of speed indication when using the "timer". Default for the menus' language is set to "English" when running on a "non-German" OS.
- new in v0.1a1: Selectrix-Syntax support added for vehicles. User interface improved, ControlF windows can now contain a picture of your loco (MacOS PICT format required, 104x24 or 104x50 pixels). For X version implemented: ControlF windows in metal look, toolbar for vehicle table.
- new in v0.1a2: absolute driving direction indicator added. When connected to an IB, the protocol used by (and defined inside) the IB for the selected loco will be displayed. Improved IB-version and -status request. CTS flow control can be disabled now (and must be 'off' for Selectrix-Interfaces).
- new in v0.1a3: CV-programming using the IB added, CV-long address calculation added, F1-bug removed. German user interface improved. IB loco protocol request can be turned off in preferences (intended for 68k version on slow machines).
new in v0.1a4: long file name bug (preventing the vehicle table to be read at startup) removed. You can control now additionaly the speed acceleration via the computer's keyboard:
or <+> increase speed
or <-> decrease speed
or turn direction
<.> or <:> halt (speed = 0)
<,> or <;> halt immediately
<1> .. <8> F1 .. F8
new in v0.2a2: to control mfx-decoder locos using the m6021 or the IB (with internal firmware <= v1.8) with the Motorola protocol we have implemented the ability to enter a second address for the vehicle as for double traction. Ctrl-click on the "has Func"-button in the ControlF-window will show a popup-menu where you can select if the second address is intended to control a second set of "F1".."F4" functions for the second address independently (to get 8 functions for these mfx decoders) or to have a real double traction giving "F1".."F4" commands to both addresses identically (or "F1".."F8" for DCC decoders when using the IB). And we have prepared the ControlF-windows to handle "F1".."F16" for future DCC decoders using the upcoming IB syntax for IB firmware v2.0 (scheduled for late 2005). You can now select three syntaxes for the IB (in the ControlF-windows and the port setting window):
- 6050/6051 syntax only
- IB extended syntax
- IB extanded syntax with extensions for firmware v2.0 (to control up to 16 functions).
Perhaps the new IB firmware might can control mfx decoders directly. Then it will be possible to do this with our program, too, without any further changes. We will see and we must wait.
The internal data structure of our vehicle table is expanded with 24 additional columns holding the datas for "F5".."F16" and two new columns for second addr. and "FuncDuo". "FuncDuo" = "on" means that the decoder has two addresses and the first addr. controls "F1".."F4" and the second one "F5".."F8" (mfx).
Some graphical bugs were revised (new bugs will occur when using MacOS-X 10.4.0), keyboard-layout help window added, some decoders have been added to the decoder programming lists. Sorry to say that mfx-decoder programming is not possible with our program, because the "turn"-command is coming too late to the m6021 to turn the decoder into programming mode.
- new in v0.2a3: buttons now 10.4 compatible, V27-braking bug removed, accessory-addressing bug removed. Turntable controlling added: controlling of up to now 4 digital turntables is possible (mrkl7686 and Decoder of Sven Brandt) as suggested by our beta-tester Bernd Knaak. In the Preferences-Window you can set the number of controlled turntables. The Preferences-File will save window-coordinates, type of decoder and -address.
new in v0.2a4: SDL can now handle long addresses when connected to an IB (IB firmware v1.3-1.5 up to 9999; IB firmware v1.55 up to 16383). When selecting one of these address ranges (or when selecting a vehicle from the vehicle list with an address greater than 255) the popup menus for the addresses will be replaced by static texts showing the address. Clicking on these static texts will bring a window to front where you can enter a new address.
When selecting a new leading loco, all double tractions will be cleared now automatically if you have enabled this feature in the preferences dialog (this was always usual only for vehicles listed in the vehicle list).
You can toggle the ControlF-window size using Cmd-+/Cmd--.
- new in v0.3a1: SDL is now UniversalBinary; a tiny little s88-monitoring window is added.
- new in v0.3a2: switchboard added: up to 10 switchboard windows are possible, which can be zoomed using Cmd-+/Cmd--. Their graphics can be customized. Up to 4 digital commands per switchboard-tile click. Up to 6 different states per switchboard-tile.
- new in v0.3a3: English manual, French UI added, support for EasyControl added, accessory adressing expanded to 2040 (IB, EC) with IB extended syntax, grid on/off for switchboard enabled, vehicle table's columns reduced to 63 (has effect upon decoder / protocol columns, without changing the file format), vehicle table's columns can be now really resized and will be stored in Preferences-file, reserved words for button icons can be now selected via menu directly from the vehicle table list, tunnel element added for switchboard, compatibility for 10.4.9, general debugging.
- new in v0.3b1 (2007-04-15): debugging color- and picture-assigning to vehicle; GO, STOP and HALT elements added for switchboard; "New"-button and more tasks added to switchboard window (includes switchboard resizing); keyboard-window-to-switchboard-window(s) communication is now bidirectional; #PANTO keyword added for ControlF-buttons; Preferences file now in "PList"-format; UI more OS-X like; changing switchboard datas will no longer cause auto-saving but will ask before overwriting.
- new in v0.3b2 (2007-05-18): switchboard window scrolling added.
- new in v0.3b3 (2007-07-14): accessory-address translation table added; changed accessory state sequencing; general debugging.
- new in v0.4a7 (2007-08-11): support for CS v1.6 (special thanks to Jörg!) and v2.0 added.
- new in v0.4a8 (2007-08-18): support for ECoS added.
- new in v0.4a9 (2007-08-29): more icons; symbols can be exchanged by external graphics.
new in v0.4b1 (2007-09-23): CS/ECoS support completed:
- VehicleList-window: toolbar-item "entry-duplication" added,
- VehicleList-window: list can be now reordered by dragging,
- VehicleList-window: sending new vehicle to CS v2.0/ECoS now with better result checking,
- CS v2.0: loco commands disabled for addresses below 1000,
- CS v2.0: accessory commands disabled for addresses below 20000.
- CS v2.0: funcsymbol deactivating sequence expanded (funcsymbol=0 + funsymbol=-1),
- CS v2.0: funcsymbol setting limited to F0 .. F15 (was up to F16 before).
- CS v2.0: funcsymbol changes debugged for F0 and for open ControlF-windows.
- CS: recommended waiting time between commands: 16ms.
- CS buffer overflow compensated when requesting loco details.
- SerialPortInit-window's adjustment to language debugged.
- Ethernet: automatic reconnection trying 30 times if connection closes during program run.
- ControlF-window: window-integrated long-address editing added,
- ControlF-window: vehicle selection via icon/name-based popupmenu added for CS/ECoS.
- ControlF-window: loco address range corrected for CS/ECoS.
- ControlF: single click function buttons can have longer switching time, can be set in Preferences-window.
- ControlF: syntax change debugged,
- ControlF: timer-controlled speed accel-/deceleration debugged, will be no longer confused by speed-events from CS.
- Emergency-Stop-Go-window debugged,
- Keyboard window: CS/ECoS can be controlled using mixed native commands and Mot-/DCC-direct commands.
- Switchboards: graphics added for CS/ECoS-routes/Fahrwege.
new in v0.4b2 (2007-09-30): CS/ECoS support debugged:
- Ethernet-autoconnect on program start added; avoiding reconnection when the application is qutting;
- after connection the device-status will be requested (after requesting device-info-string).
- "Disconnect"-button added;
- VehicleList-window: sorting of address and 2nd-addr columns debugged.
- VehicleList-window: ControlF-autostart will now work when a new file is loaded anyway. Preferences "Startup items" expanded.
- VehicleList-window: active downloading from CU will be now indicated within the toolbar-button,
- VehicleList-window: active uploading to CU (add/update/delete) will be indicated the same way,
- VehicleList-window: deleting entry in CU added. Can be configured in Preferences window.
- VehicleList-window: deleting events will be treated like deleting commands, can delete entry in our own list, too. See Preferences "Special".
- VehicleList-window: title behavior debugged.
- Requesting and releasing views to vehicles and accessories now with delay-gaps after each command.
This will avoid CS-crash on program quit.
new in v0.4b3 (2007-10-13):
- user abort on saving accessory-translation table no longer causes an error-msg.
- CS/ECoS: address-range extended for accessories, now from 20000 to 39999 addressable even in window "Keyboard".
- "SerialPortInit" window: CTS-disabling debugged, program can now communicate without CTS-flowcontrol if desired,
- "SerialPortInit" window: serial port init can be done using SetBreak/ClearBreak sequence, can be disabled.
- "SerialPortInit" window: rescan for serial port/ethernet port added in popupmenu "Ports".
- "SerialPortInit" window: localisation added for popupmenu "Ports".
- "Switchboard": mouse-dragging for moving and duplicating elements added,
- "Switchboard": help text concerning drag & drop and mouse click meanings added.
- "Element definition" window: elements can be pasted into switchboard by drag & drop.
- "threeway-turnout"-bug of switchboard removed.
new in v0.4b4 (2007-12-12):
- additional window: "Accessory table", with CS/ECoS requesting/editing support.
- "Keyboard": will respect duration entry within "Accessory table" window (Mrkl6021, IB, EC etc.).
- "Keyboard": CS/ECoS MM-'PULSE' accessories will be shut off by sending additional state=0 command, if they are entered in "Accessory table" window.
- it is no longer possible to send different commands to the same accessory-addr within one single switchboard-button-click.
- "Switchboard": earlier mouse-pointer change when pressing ALT/CTRL/SHIFT.
- "Switchboard" resizing will now send dimensions to global properties correctly.
- "Switchboard": added task: grid color can be changed.
- Menuitem "Switchboard" debugged: will remember now switchboard dimensions properly,
- list/table editing windows: "delete all rows"-task added including undo.
- list/table editing windows: "duplicate row"-task added.
- list/table editing windows: undo added for load-file.
- list/table editing windows: correct sorting of number-based columns.
- Preferences window: emergency speed setting on first startup debugged.
- Preferences window: seperate preferences for startup - file loading and windows -: vehicle table, accessory table, translation table.
- CS/ECoS: wait 1 second after requesting loco-list before requesting the funcsymbols.
- CS/ECoS: delay between loco func on/off for single click functions: now 100ms as default (was 0ms).
new in v0.4b5 (2007-12-27):
- support for MacOS-X 10.5.1.
new in v0.4b6 (2008-01-19):
- debugging accessory database-requesting from CS/EcoS (route-ignoring bug).
new in v0.4b7 (2008-02-13):
- retrieving of CS/ECoS own screen added. If you want to have automatic refresh, we recommend not use refresh rates faster than 3 sec.
- updated to CS v2.0.4.
- "SelectPort" window: debugged: Ethernet-status request will no longer interrupt connection.
- debugged: "Ethernet protocol" menu item will no longer appear when a non-Ethernet device is selected.
- "ControlF" window: debugged: changing the syntax for Ethernet devices will now have effect.
- debugged: will no longer try to transmit data via Ethernet when being "not connected".
new in v0.4b8 (2008-02-23):
- expanding and debugging switchboard: edge filling added, up to 8 digital commands per switchboard element are now possible.
- manuals updated and another user-made switchboard-file added (thanks to Martin!).
new in v0.4b9 (2008-03-09):
- switchboard element defining can access accessory-table-data via additionally popupmenu. The Preferences window contains the associated settings in it's section "Special".
- vehicle- and accessory-table windows got zoom-in/-out functionality.
- CS/ECoS: corrected handling of vehicles with protocol="MULTI".
- calculation of number of possible states via accessory's symbol instead of addr-ext-interpreting.
- Remote screen can be copied to clipboard.
new in v0.4b17 (2008-08-24):
- "Element definition" window: added much more types of signals and tracks with changing color added (working like two-state signals).
- "Element definition" window: template popupmenu will now show additionally the MM/DCC-address in braces.
- CS/ECoS: ChangeDirection- and ImmediateStop-command sequences optimized (less code).
- ControlF-windows: layout changed, slider added, command sequences changed.
- Preferences changes of ControlF's LiveResize, SliderLiveScroll will now have effect immediately to all open ControlF windows.
- ControlF: scrollwheel support for speed in-/decrease.
- outofbounds-checking in Keyboard window.
- CS/ECoS startup: requesting-view will now search according to accessory table and not by translation table.
- CS/ECoS event feedback with long addr. debugged.
- Switchboard: toolbar item "set all accessories to the shown states" added (will not set routes).
- Switchboard: element navigation with arrow keys added.
- Switchboard: element Copy-Cut-Paste functionality added for single elements.
- Switchboard: element rotation added for predefined element graphics (for most of them in steps of 45°); use Cmd-R for rotation.
- Switchboard: element rotation added for custom graphics elements in steps of 90°.
- Switchboard: CR-key will do the same as mouse-click.
- Switchboard: will now save DigitalAddress-visibility to Preferences file.
- Preferences: debugged range checking for popupmenus.
- Preferences: separate subsection for switchboard added
- Preferences and Switchboard: CTRL-/SHIFT-mouseclick-meaning can be exchanged for switchboard.
- More help texts concerning key-support within switchboard.
- Keyboard window: will rescan all switchboards for used addresses when changing address range.
- and more minor debuggings.
new in v0.4b18 (2008-09-27):
- "Element definition" window: debugged focus placement of edit-fields when entering numbers.
new in v0.4b19 (2008-11-22):
- multiple s88-windows added, see also "Preferences" window,
- switching the Ethernet-Card will take effect now.
new in v0.4b20 (2008-11-23):
- debugged language switching.
new in v0.4b21 (2008-12-06):
- first steps in CS2-support: accessories and vehicles (see SDL-FAQ).
- address input methods expanded (hex and CS2-supporting).
- two additional help texts (address input methods, firewall).
new in v0.4b22 (2008-12-20):
- Manual updated to fit to CS2 v1.0.7 version.
- CS2-support: s88-feedbacks and incoming data recognition.
- CS2-support: accessory switching will respect duration entries in the accessory table.
- S88 refresh rate can be reduced down to 10ms.
- S88 windows will remember their position on next startup.
- added import of the CS2-backup file "lokomotive.cs2" for updating own vehicle table.
- CS1/ECoS: input stream will be checked for all available ControlF-windows.
- "ControlF" window: speed slider will hide if loco functionality is off.
- "ControlF" window: for IB and CS2: address range checking debugged.
- "Preferences": will store Func-Icon informations. User can select between CS1 and CS2 predefined sets.
new in v0.4b23 (2009-01-03):
- Accessory table and accessory translation table window will reconfigure automatically when digital device was changed.
- "Direct sending": xor-complement can be added at end of line. Text can be entered in Hex-encoding.
- "Direct sending": if listbox with incoming data has focus, space char will cause emergency stop and backspace will delete selected line(s).
- "SelectPort": IB and EC reporting listboxes: their contents can be cleared and/or copied to clipboard,
- "SelectPort": pressing space char within window will cause emergency stop.
- "SelectPort": for IntelMacs hint will occur in case CTS-flow control is enabled; for PPCMacs a different hint will occur if CTS is disabled.
- "SelectPort": added checkboxes to enable DTR-flow control. But: DTR-flow control should be for any device set to "off".
- "SelectPort": more help text concerning serial port settings (drawer window via button "?").
- "SelectPort": internal initializing routine completely reworked. Did not help: on i386-Macs you must operate with CTS=off.
- s88 debugging for m6051 and multiple windows. Now up to 128 windows (IB and compatibles).
- s88 polling can be disabled for single windows.
- s88 polling can be done within one "master" window for all other s88 windows.
- "ControlF", "Keyboard", "s88-monitoring": debugged and localized syntax selection.
- CS1: loading switchboard files or placing new elements on existing switchboards will fire "RequestView", respecting translation table.
- all listboxes: changed "Select all" method. Multiline selection possible.
- Vehicle Table window: Multiline selection enabled for toolbar items "Duplicate" and "Delete".
- Vehicle Table window: Edit>Cut and Edit>Clear enabled. Multiline selection also possible.
- Vehicle Table window: deleting all entries is possible (via Edit>Select all and Edit>Clear) and will be captured by a YesNo-Question.
- Vehicle Table window: Cmd-J will be captured by a YesNo-Question in case of a multiline selection of more than 10 vehicles.
- "Element definition": "Clear" button added.
new in v0.4b24 (2009-06-12):
- "Switchboard" and "Preferences": addresses visible for all or only for actually selected element (or completely off).
- "Switchboard": Zoom-In and Zoom-Out toolbar-commands added (in addition to the menubar commands via Edit...).
- EthernetTimerLookingForPorts added, prolongued for new ECoS 3, added to Prefernces (section "Special").
- support for ECoS/CS1 v3.0.1: two additional accessory slots, less vehicle icons, updated HTML-screen request.
- s88 window: will save visible state into preferences file.
- Switchboard-Definitions window: graphics-composite bug fixed, more help-tags added.
- internal graphics all to 32-bit.
new in v0.4b25 (2009-08-04):
- "Switchboard": added "shed door" and "crossing gate" graphics to the section "on/off-switches".
- "Preferences": it is now possible to reduce the internal image set to 79 graphics (to fit ECoS/CS1 v3.0.0).
- corrected number of loco symbols for ECoS/CS1 v3.0.0 (79).
new in v0.4b26 (2009-09-18):
- "Keyboard" accessory syntax selection updated for ECoS/CS1.
- "Vehicle Table": Func-icons visible instead of keywords, columns rearranged.
- "Vehicle Table": columns "decoder" and "protocol" separated back again.
- "Vehicle Table": column "decoder" will now contain decoder's real address and an additional description.
- "Vehicle Table", column "decoder": separating slash "/" can be omitted behind decoder's real address if the additional description is missing.
- "Vehicle Table", column "protocol": popup menu added for selecting valid entries.
- "Preferences": autosaving can be disabled for vehicle- and accessory-table files.
- "CS1/ECoS", vehicle update: sending funcsymbol[#, 0] prior to sending funcsymbol[#, -1] is no longer necessary for CS1 v3.0.0 or newer.
- "Accessory table": debugged: marking as "changed" after loading table from CU or deleting entry in CU.
- CS2: "Accessory table": import of CS2-backup file "magnetartikel.cs2" added.
- Dock-Icon animation for stop-condition added (i386-version only).
first final v0.43 (2010-01-11):
- debugged: empty file checking when reading a file.
- CS2: Broadcast-Port help texts debugged.
- Init-window: check for missing IP-address or port-# will be indicated by red rectangle around the edit fields.
- Serial device selecting will set CTS=on as standard back again (exception: dev=Selectr. or "modified" radiobutton is set).
- Preferences: some Ethernet- or serial-connection error texts can be spoken using MacOS-X own speech functionality.
- Firewall help text: updated for SnowLeo.
- corrected translation for "switchboard": tableau de commande optique (TCO) in French (merci à Phillipe).
- more French misspellings corrected.
- CVprog-window will actualize when language or device has been changed by the user.
- CVprog-window supporting now ECoS/Dynamis//CS1 v3.0.
- CVprog-window's support for IB/TC/EC repaired.
- CVprog-window: added LoPi3 and LokSnd3.5.
- CS1/ECoS: recognizing keyword "ShutDown" added.
- modified internally baud rate translation.
new in v0.44 (2010-01-31):
- ControlF-window: speed slider will not send double commands anymore, slider behaviour improved concerning ECoS/CS1.
- CVprog-window: LoPi Basic added.
- CVprog-window: MM2-FX programming added for CS1 v3.0 / ECoS v3.0.
new in v0.45 (2010-02-20):
- retrieving Func-icons from ECoS/CS1 debugged. Will skip now non-ECoS/CS1 entries.
- "Vehicle Table", "Accessory Table" and other lists: column widths can be reset to default values via menu item.
- "Vehicle Table": func-button columns can be temporaryly hidden.
- new menubar item "View", containing zoom in/out and the new column width menu items.
- MouseWheel-support for lists, tables and switchboards.
- Contextual menus added for lists, tables and some graphics.
- "Remote Screen": request will now support ECoS-2's 256-color screens.
- CVprog-window redesign: speed table access, bitwise single CV access added, copy to clipboard and a help window added.
- CVprog-window: templates added for Uhlbr. 762xx, 763xx, 764xx.
- Changed file format of vehicle table file.
new in v0.46 (2010-03-21):
- "CVprog" window: "select decoder type" translation debugged.
- "Extra" menu: added "creating a new instance", to support multiple digital units at the same time.
- "Direct sending": help texts debugged.
- "Vehicle table" and other lists: sorting of hex-coded numericals debugged.
- "ControlF": active Func-buttons will be highlighted in color; color can be selected in "Preferences".
- "ControlF": address entering via keyboard: non-acceptance of keys "1".."8" fixed.
- "Vehicle table": value entering via keyboard: non-acceptance of keys within editcells fixed. Emergency stop from this window disabled.
- "Vehicle table": alternative horizontal scrolling mode added. See menubar item "View" and new buttons at the bottom of the table.
new in v0.47 (2010-06-03):
- ECoS/CS1 v3.2.0 support added.
- listboxes' UI changed a little bit.
- listboxes: cell click setting selected line debugged.
- edge-filler display bug in switchboard editor fixed.
- "Switchboard": scrollbars debugged.
- "Switchboard": displaying old cursor position after loading file removed.
new in v0.5a5 (2010-06-20):
- ECoS/CS1 v3.2.1 support added.
- some function icons added, according help window text debugged.
- Menuitems to "View" added: "zoom default", "vertical separators on/off".
- "Switchboard": sound-tile added. See also "Preferences" > "Sounds" and new help text "Sounds".
- "Switchboard": overlayed sensor graphics for tiles added (several styles).
- new sensor list concept.
- "Keyboard" window: new list concept with vertical scrollbar.
- "ControlF" and "Vehicle Table": CS2-address calculation for SX-adresses added (offset 0x0800).
- more help tags in switchboard definition window.
- archive file format changed from *.sit to *.dmg; new link!
new in v0.5a6 (2010-07-18):
- "CV-prog" window: enabling debugged for ECoS/CS1 v3.2 syntaxes.
- "CV-prog" window: some missing translations added.
new in v0.5a7 (2010-09-11):
- "Vehicle table", ECoS v3.3.0: userdefined loco symbols will be indicated by a preceeding "u" in front of their symbol index number.
new in v0.5a8 (2010-09-29):
- UDP: changed CS2-packet length comment (16/>16).
- changed "Preferences" concept for loco symbols and function icons.
- "Preferences": second loco symbol table for user defined symbols of the ECoS v3.3.0.
- "Preferences": vehicle images and vehicle menu icons: white transparency effect can be toggled.
- "Vehicle table": symbol and picture got separate columns each.
- "Switchboard": task "Switch all" will no longer switch single-state elements (like decouplers or routes).
- "Switchboard": loading time of switchboard data files drastically reduced.
- ECoS/CS1: reply parsing extended to listen to accessory states when downloading the accessory database from ECoS/CS1 and import the states both to accessory list and to the keyboard/switchboards.
- ECoS/CS1: event parsing extended, so accessory states changes from ECoS/CS1 will report the states to both, to the accessory list and to the keyboard/switchboards.
- ECoS/CS1: mixed mode accessory switching improved.
- ECoS/CS1 v3.0.0 or newer: event parsing of switch-events of the accessory-device-manager added.
- ECoS/CS1 v3.0.0 or newer: request(11, view, viewswitch) added for accessory syntaxes with direct access.
new in v0.5a9 (2010-12-12):
- trapping more runtime errors.
- remembering serial port name when serial port disappears.
- "ControlF" window now supports functions up to F32. "Preferences" window changed accordingly.
- "ControlF": debugged FX-button color change on device-events.
- "Preferences": loading external symbol folders debugged.
- "Preferences", section "function-buttons": multiple entries with identical func-icon-number are allowed now.
- "VehicleTable": debugged line init for vehicle database request. - "Vehicle Table": supports now up to F32.
- ECoS/CS1: protocol-dependend amount of requested func-symbols (firmware v3.2.0 or newer: DCC up to F23, for older firmware: DCC up to F19; MM2 reduced to F8; others reduced to F15).
- ECoS/CS1: debugged funcsymbol uploading of functions without label or with label starting with "F…".
- ECoS/CS1: debugged assignement of icon "STATION" to func-symbol 2055.
- ECoS/CS1: manually s88 state request enabled.
- ECoS/CS1: event parsing debugged.
new in v0.5b1 (2011-01-06):
- function-mapping for LoPi3/LokSnd3/LokSnd3.5,
- little support for the new LoPi4.
- "Sensor list": allow individual millisecond entries manually (value editing not only by menu) for sensor poll-rate.
- accessories and sensors for Selectrix (SX0-Bus only),
- little support for Rtnhs SLX-825/852 interfaces (includes SX1-Bus sensors).
new in v0.5b2 (2011-02-13):
- "CV-prog" window: cursor adjustments added,
- "CV-prog" window: edit fields for CV29 and CV49 added.
- "CV-prog" window: some DCC decoders added.
- "Vehicle Table", "Accessory Table": toolbar search-item added.
- "Vehicle table" in CS2-mode: prefixing "DCC", "MFX", "SX" or hex-entering for addresses will now show correct results in the adr-columns.
- window "Statistics" added.
new in v0.5b3 (2011-03-06):
- function icons repainted and updated to ECoS/CS1 v3.4.0 definitions.
- additional accessory icons updated to ECoS/CS1 v3.4.0 definitions.
- accessory list: avoid accidentally erasing of all lines.
- switchboard: added graphics for Vr0/Vr1, Vr0/Vr2 and Vr0/Vr1/Vr2.
new in v0.5b4 (2011-04-04):
- CS2: supporting DCC accessory decoders. Set syntax in window "Keyboard" accordingly. Will respect entries in the accessory list.
- accessory translation table related debuggings.
- added function icon "open door".
- loco address entering: preserving empty entry debugged.
- lists: switching to next editing cell using TAB-char and SHIFT+TAB-char switching back.
- hex-entering for addresses (in address columns) in accessory list and translation table, too.
new in v0.5b5 (2011-05-11):
- Vehicle list: added "upload only symbols of selected vehicles to CU" (CS1/ECoS only).
- "CV-prog" window: function-mapping for Tx. 66849 decoder added.
- debugged digital address entering check.
new in v0.56 (2011-06-26):
- "CV-prog" window: import of xml-coded CV-files.
- "Define element of sitchboard" window: if a template is choosen without defined number of switch states, then default will be "2 switch states".
new in v0.57 (2011-10-03):
- added: func-button icon "panel light".
- added: simple turntable controlling via k84-decoder (4 functions).
- added: turntable adressing via entries of the accessory list.
new in v0.58 (2011-11-04):
- func-button icons Telex-1 and Telex-2 added.
- turntable window: graphical turntable with sensor feedbacks added.
- turntable window: layout added for Mrkl7294 tranfer table via k84-decoder.
- turntable window: address popupmenu graphically improved.
- turntable window: preferences reorganized. You must redefine your turntable settings when using this version for the first time!
- ECoS/CS1: "Sensor list" got additional column "Events" to toggle "RequestView" / "ReleaseView" for each module individually.
- ECoS/CS1: "ControlF" is now requesting current loco data (speed, direction, func-states) correctly.
- visible windows: main menubar’s menu items debugged.
- internal subroutine "WaitMilliseconds" will now allow event checking.
- custom picture rotation direction debugged.
- "Switchboard definition window": changing the number of digital commands per click will no longer clear the already defined commands.
new in v0.59 (2011-11-16):
- "CV prog" window: function mapping added for latest decoders "mLD" and "mSD".
- "ControlF" and "Preferences": debugged single-click-button behavior.
- "Init": device "Dynamis" omitted.
- "Switchboard definition": sensor state loading error debugged.
- "Switchboard definition": already entered values will no longer get cleared when changing sensor defnition.
new in v0.59(5) (2011-12-23):
- CS2: more func-Icons identified.
- CS2: waiting 2sec. between reading multiple DCC-CVs.
- CS2: corrected DCC offset: 0xC000.
- CS2: accessories red/green state identification debugged.
- CS2: status request identification debugged.
- CS2: ping indentification added.
- ECoS/CS1: debugged "ReleaseView" for sensors, vehicles and accessories when quitting app.
- Selectrix: keyboard init debugged.
- added some higher baud rates.
- "Vehicle table": row duplication error fixed.
new in v0.6a01 (2011-12-27):
- device added: CC-Schnitte-2/GleisBox-2 via VCP-driver and D2XX-driver (incl. experimentally GleisReporterCS1 sensor support).
- CC-Schnitte2: requesting some mfx-CVs (name, functions, ECoS-symbol), delay time set to 2 seconds between two reads.
- "Init" window: more status informations for CS2 and CC-Schnitte-2 (additional drawer window via new button "More…").
- "Init" window: ECoS/CS1R v3.4.3: "Shut down" button added.
- "Init window": port's popupmenu language change debugged.
- "Statistics": telling whether D2XX-library is found or not.
- "Vehicle table": parsing CS2-mfx-bind reply.
- "Vehicle table": 3rd and 4th address added.
- "Vehicle table": column containing direction and speed added.
- "Vehicle table": missing "is changed"-indication after reading loco entries from CS1/ECoS debugged.
- CS2: parsing incoming loco emergency stop as speed=0.
- CS2: parsing of mfx-bind and some mfx-CV replies (name, functions, symbol).
- CS2: parsing of config status extended to all "request channels".
- CS2: experimentally direct sensor support for GleisReporterCS1.
- "Preferences": function icon lists updated to ECoS v3.4.0 / CS2 v1.6.4 or newer.
- "CV-prog" window: Tx. PIC-Hobby-decoder added.
- "CV-prog" window: for CS2 and CC-Schnitte: variable delay time between DCC-CV-reading commands.
- "Sensor list": show/act only on sensor state changes.
- i386 app: drawer window problem workaround.
new in v0.6a04 (2012-01-08):
- D2XX DataAvailable Thread debugged (application quitting).
- "ControlF": debugged handling of 4 addresses and FuncDuo for mLD and mSD.
- CS2: DCC-accessory switching debugged.
- "Init" window: tab panel caption changes when CC-Schnitte or CS2 is selected.
- "Sensor list": manually state change added.
- CC-Schnitte-2 data reading debugged, ignoring datagrams with DLC=0.
- CS2: remember always the correct port setting.
new in v0.6a05 (2012-02-18):
- switchboard loading and saving speed increased.
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2: M4-CV-read/write (motor settings) added.
- EC: supporting functions up to F28: new syntax added in window "Init" and more function ranges for the EC added in window "ControlF".
new in v0.6a06 (2012-04-14):
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2, M4-CV-read/write: debugged the check of non-detected CV-index;
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2, M4-CV-read/write: added "Motor Type";
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2, M4-CV-read/write: added sections "Legacy" and "Info".
new in v0.6a07 (2012-04-30):
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2: debugged response to SID-changes by M4-bind-cmd (see now incoming MAC entries in SDL's column "decoder");
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2, M4-CV-read/write: added sections "Sound" and "Misc.";
- M4- and DCC-CV-prog.: 7 speed table templates added.
new in v0.6a08 (2012-05-05):
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2: added compatibility for GleisReporter-DeLuxe, allowing polling, status request and single contact's event response;
- CS2: single contact event response debugged;
- "Sensor list": allow module-status requests for CC-Schnitte-2.
- ECoS/CS1: request-view for accessories added on program start.
- ECoS/CS1: request-view debugged for vehicles on program start.
- ECoS/CS1: debugged "ReleaseView" for sensors when deleting module from list.
- ECoS/CS1: added "polling sequence" to the menuitem "Sensors" / toolbaritem "Change numbering".
- ECoS/CS1: added "poll once after start" for those modules not to be "viewed" after start.
- Popupmenus in lists: checkmark for preselected item.
new in v0.6a09 (2012-06-03):
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2 M4 CV-read/write: M4-function mapping added.
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2 M4 CV-read/write: Dec and Acc: added translation of values into seconds.
- CV-prog DCC: updated MM2-follow-up-addr-config (CV49) of LoPi4/LS4.
new in v0.6a10 (2012-06-07):
- menu items "Go" and "Stop" added to the "File" menu.
- Init window: allowed functions extended up to F16 for TC v2.0.
- Init window: debugged selecting of EC’s syntax supporting up to F28.
- ControlF: conflict solved between Preferences "set limit for new ControlF to given F##" and extending the numbers of functions or the syntax within an already open ControlF later on.
- CV-prog DCC and M4: menu item "Edit > Clear" will affect only selected rows.
- CV-prog DCC and M4: debugging mLD/mLDsusi/mSD-selection.
new in v0.6a11 (2012-07-08):
- "Sensor list": delays added for "on" and "off" condition, separately for each module.
- CV-prog CS2 & CC-Schnitte2: CV-writing of MM2-decoders added. Use the value "80" as the decoder’s default address.
new in v0.6a12 (2012-07-27):
- 40 new function icons added.
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2 M4 CV-read/write: "Function icons", "Output regulation config", "Name", "User entry", "Loco symbol", "PWM 20/40kHz" and "Gear" added.
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2 M4 CV-read/write: tab fields of firmware, motor and sound parameters got vertical scrollbar.
new in v0.6b01 (2012-08-02):
- Init window: CU restart button added for CS2 / CC-Schnitte-2.
- Init window: CU bootloader button and checkbox "automatic boot on init" added for CC-Schnitte-2. Necessary in case no MS2 is connected to the GleisBox2.
- Init window: more status informations for CS2 and CC-Schnitte-2 contains now "CU Restart", "Bootloader" and "M4 new annouce counter"
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2 M4/DCC CV-read/write: push button "read" contains now automatic address conversion.
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2 M4 CV-read/write: decoder reset button added (section "Misc").
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2: listen to mfx-verify responses.
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2: unknown mfx-locos will be entered to the vehicle table and a decoder request for the name will be send automatically. This will happen not only when M4-CV-reading takes place, but also on any incoming loco command. All loco commands will be examined whether they contain unknown M4-addresses (SID).
- CC-Schnitte-2 & vehicle table: searching loco's function icon is reduced to only one selected loco at the same time; searching will take much longer and will use the entries in the window "M4 CV-read/write", but with better results for all versions of M4-decoders. In return, any M4-decoder read by the window "M4 CV-read/write" will be entered into the program's vehicle table (or the loco's entries will be updated there).
- CS1/ECoS: unknown locos will be entered to the vehicle table and an object-request for the name will be send automatically. No request-view command will be send. This will happen on any incoming loco command. These commands will be examined whether they contain unknown loco-addresses (object number).
- Prefs window: DoEvents added while loading external symbol icons.
new in v0.6b02 (2012-08-20):
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2 M4 CV-read/write: debuggings, translations.
new in v0.6b03 (2012-08-26):
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2 M4 CV-read/write: debugged queueing of the CV-section-reading.
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2 M4 CV-read/write: added function mapping for TELEX-controlling Mrkl.-M4 decoders of 2012.
new in v0.6b04 (2012-08-29):
- CS2: data reading debugged.
new in v0.6b05 (2012-09-09):
- "Switchboard": background color changeable, see Preferences and switchboard's toolbar entry.
- "Switchboard": exchange of a single color witin all element graphics, see toolbar item "Tasks".
- "Switchboard": 'edge filler' color will be saved in prefs-file for each switchboard separately.
- "Switchboard": "Quit" button added.
- "Switchboard": "Turn off device" button added (ECoS/CS1Rel >= v3.4.3).
- "Switchboard": shift-click popupmenu's nil-selection debugged.
- "Switchboard": additional toolbar item "Show all switchboards"; menubar entry "File" extended and debugged accordingly.
- "Switchboard": menu item "Show all switchboards" will open all previously used files up to the amount set in Preferences as "switchboards on startup".
- "Switchboard": recalling hidden switchboards debugged.
- "Preferences": sound list prefilled with two spoken messages: "Stop" and "Go". Can be deleted by user if not needed.
- CS1/ECoS: unknown locos: object-request extended to name, addr, protocol and symbol. Still no request-view command will be send.
new in v0.61 (2012-09-19):
- "Switchboard": toolbar buttons "Scroll lock", "Caps lock" and "Ctrl lock" added (to support non-keyboard screens like "iScreen"-app), help texts added.
- "ControlF": zooming-in for another larger window size added.
- CS2/CC-Schnitte2: accepting NAZ changes also from LocalID = 0000h.
- CS1/ECoS: responding to shutdown-reply.
- Function icon "BRAKES" replaced by new icon "NOBRAKES".
- A little bit Japanese UI support added.
new in v0.62 (2012-10-03):
- M4 decoder programming: three more output styles.
- ECoS/CS1: supporting firmware v3.6.0 (accessory symbol range extended, allowing accessories with protocol "NONE", more switching durations).
- "Accessory table": window resizing on activation debugged.
- "Accessory table": setting symbol via contextual popup menu will also change number of possible stages.
new in v0.63 (2012-11-03):
- function state synchronizing between multiple ControlF windows controlling the same locomotive debugged.
- turntable layout selection debugged.
- "ControlF": timer popup menu: item sequence changed.
- "ControlF": loco pictures can be now larger than 104x50 pixels and will be scaled to fit into picture area.
- loco address selection via popupmenu debugged.
- "Vehicle table": detection of changes debugged.
- "Accessory decoder calculator": supporting built-in turnout-decoders with 10 dipswitches.
- M4 decoder programming: name and user string receiving debugged (now respecting the indices).
new in v0.64 (2012-11-25):
- all tables: toolbar item "Search" debugged to handle UTF-8 correctly.
- D2XX: device count debugged.
- Emergency-Stop-Go-window: refresh of window debugged.
- Emergency-Stop-Go-window: Halt-button state debugged.
- switchboard window: will show stop/go states as sticky buttons.
- switchboard definition window: fixed some graphical glitches.
- switchboard definition window: enabled 4 switching states for CC-Schnitte-2 (like CS2).
- debugged the preserving of the first name out of the list of recently loaded switchboard files.
- enabled switchboard and turntable windows on startup when being connected to a Selectrix device.
new in v0.7b1 (2013-01-10):
- Memory added, will be saved to separate file.
- Switchboard: separate buttons for calling Memory's actions/routes.
- ControlF: two buttons for calling Memory's actions/routes added. Vehicle addresses will be transferred as parameters to the action/route.
- ControlF: better rounding when speed is shown in percentage.
- "Vehicle table": additional columns inserted to store Memory-route call informations for each vehicle (behind the function columns).
- "Vehicle table": column "Group" added as additional sorting criterion.
- "Vehicle table": toolbar search extended to 3rd and 4th address column.
- "Vehicle table", "Accessory table", "Sensor list": preserving selection in the list on a contextual mouse click.
- "Vehicle table", "Accessory table", "Acc. translation table": file import functionality added: menubar item "File --> "Import".
- "Accessory table": column "Group" added as aditional sorting criterion.
- "Accessory table": type popupmenu debugged.
- Help windows reorganized.
- Help texts for Memory added.
- "Keyboard": mouse wheel handling added.
- "Sensor list": max. window width enlarged to 940px.
- D2XX: data read thread's performance optimized.
new in v0.7b2 (2013-01-17):
- Memory: new condition checkings: "IF-LOCONAME" and "IF-LOCOGROUP".
- ECoS/CS1: loco type will be stored in column "Group" of the vehicle table if enabled in the Preferences, section "Symbols".
new in v0.7b3 (2013-02-06):
- Memory: function referencing by function icon name added: ""FUNCBYNAME" and "IF-FUNCBYNAME".
new in v0.7b4 (2013-03-03):
- 15 new function icons.
- function icon assignment compatible to CS2 v3.0.
new in v0.7b5 (2013-03-12):
- Preferences window redesigned.
- better integration of the column "Group" for vehicles (Vehicle table, Memory and Preferences (new section "Digital commands")).
new in v0.7b6 (2013-03-25):
- Switchboard: more bridge elements added.
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2: listening to track protcol changes debugged, and the last state set will be saved into Preferences file.
new in v0.7b7 (2013-04-22):
- "Sensor list" and ECoS: debugged recognition of ExxxDetector-modules. First ExxxDetector will always get module-ID "101" in SDL.
new in v0.7b8 (2013-08-17):
- remote screen available also for CS2.
- CS2 & Vehicle list: vehicle list can be loaded directly from CS2 or from backup file.
- CS2 & Accessory list: accessory list can be loaded directly from CS2 or from backup file.
- CS2 & ControlF: if a path to the CS2's own "/icons/"-directory is set as picture, then the ControlF-window will load the loco icon out of the CS2.
new in v0.7b9 (2013-10-05):
- CS2 status config window debugged.
- Backup-files will get now previous filename with intersected ".backup" between filename and filetype-extension rather than appending ".backup" as a filetype.
new in v0.7b10 (2013-11-17):
- Memory: optional parameter "INTERNAL" added to the commands "SWITCH", "TURN" and "DIRECTION“.
- Memory: IF-SWITCH and WAIT-UNTIL-SWITCH conditions extended by "GREEN-OR-YELLOW", "NOT-GREEN", "NOT-RED", "NOT-YELLOW" and "NOT-BLUE".
- Memory: Cmd-W support added.
- Memory and Vehicle Table: window closing menu item text debugged.
- Switchboard: the application of values debuggged when defining new elements.
new in v0.7b11 (2013-11-30):
- Memory: function-number popupmenu will show now func-icons if possible.
- Switchboard: added toolbar item "Synchronize Keyboard" to set the Keyboard according to the switchboard states without sending digital commands.
- Switchboard: you can hide the sensor graphics temporarily via toolbar button "Tasks".
- Switchboard: debugged restoring after being minimized to dock.
- Preferences: added "Synchronize Keyboard" of the switchboard on loading switchboards.
- Preferences: debugged "switch all accessories" on loading switchboards.
new in v0.7b12 (2013-12-30):
- Italian language added.
- minor help text additions (Mavericks).
- SelectSerialPort: translations added.
- Switchboard, Turntable and Memory: all sensor and accessory addresses (or a sub-range of them) can be shifted up and down by a newly added task.
- Switchboard: added graphics for sensors on circle segments and crossings.
- Switchboard: added 3-state sensors for crossings.
- Switchboard: added 2-state and 3-state 'user defined graphics' sensors.
- Switchboard: debugged: will write to existing file when closing app instead to new file.
- Switchboard definition window: "Cancel"-button added.
- Sensor list: export and import to/from an external file added by new tasks and menuitems.
- editing turntables: contextual popupmenu debugged.
- Menuitem "Edit -> Find duplicate addresses" added.
- Vehicle table: added decoder address shifting for the entire table (or a sub range of it) by a new contextual menuitem.
- Vehicle table: added loco upload to CS2 itself and the export to CS2-backup file when being connectd to a CS2.
- Vehicle table: protocol selection changed to CS2-types when being connectd to a CS2.
- Vehicle table: importing CS2-backup data will now respect entries with duplicate (MM2/DCC)-decoder addresses.
- Vehicle table: importing CS2-backup data will now detect (MM2/DCC)-decoder’s real addresses (field ".adresse").
- Vehicle table: importing CS2-backup data will now detect the field ".tachomax". New column added to the table.
- Vehicle table: CS1/EcoS field "speedindicator" will be imported into the new column "TachoMax".
- Keyboard: logical connection to Memory and Turntables debugged.
new in v0.7b14 (2014-01-03):
- "Edit -> Undo" debugged when adding/deleting rows in tables.
- Memory: special speed operators added: "=0%", "=10%", "=15%", "=20%".
- Memory: speed values can be entered also in percentage of Vmax (set-speed and if-speed).
- Function icon "pendulum train added".
- ControlF: disabling "F0"-button debugged.
new in v0.7b15 (2014-01-04):
- Memory: editing of the function duration enabled for "FUNCBYNAME".
new in v0.7b16 (2014-01-11):
- Memory: added syntax check for address=0.
- Memory: added commands "GOSUB" and "RETURN".
- Vehicle table: debugged handling of CS2 pulse loco function download and upload.
new in v0.7b17 (2014-02-01):
- ControlF and Vehicle table: duration function (in seconds) added for F0 .. F32.
- Preferences: help tags can be disabled for ControlF windows.
- Memory: added comment lines and "WAIT-RANDOM-SECONDS".
- Sensors: debugged handling of polling modules on startup when being connected to a CS2.
- Sensors: three polling syntaxes selectable when being connected to a CS2 or CC-Schnitte-2.
- Sensors: debugged: show change of module-size immediately.
- Sensors: sensor states will be saved on quit and restored on startup if this is enabled in "Preferences" -> "Startup items".
- Statistics window: can list some known VCP kernel extensions if they are stored in /System/Library/Extensions.
- Switchboard: added tile for issuing sensor polling.
- Switchboard definition window: debugged.
- Vehicle table: parsing CS2/CC-Schnitte-2-mfx-bind reply limited to vehicles with SID >= 0x4005.
- CC-Schnitte-2: data available event handling debugged to work with Maverick’s FTDI-VCP-driver.
new in v0.71 (2014-02-09):
- Memory: added "DEVICE MAIN POLL-ALL-SENSORS"
- CC-Schnitte-2: added serial communication protocoling into separate window.
- Sensor list: CC-Schnitte-2 and CS2: requesting for connected "GleisReporter deLuxe"-modules added.
- Sensor list: improved handling of "Gerätekenner"-ID for CS2/CC-Schnitte-2. See Preferences, section "Digital commands".
- Sensor list: highest allowed sensor number set to 65535.
- Sensor list: debugged the saving of user remarks.
- EmergencyStop-window: debugged the visibility of CTS.
- Init window: changed the default for CC-Schnitte-2's "waiting after complete command" to 16ms.
new in v0.72 (2014-03-02):
- Menubar: added "Show all active vehicles in ControlF" and "Show all running vehicles in ControlF".
- Memory: added "FUNCTION ALL".
- Memory: added "WAIT-MILLISECONDS".
- Memory: added "SENSOR TEXT", "SENSOR ADDRESS" and "SENSOR LOCONAME".
- Switchboard: added displaying of sensor texts. Can be disabled for each tile indivídually.
- ECoS: added the parsing of incoming RailC**-messages. See also Preferences, section "Digital commands".
- Sensor list and ECoS v3.2.x: allowing modules with 4 contacts.
- CV-editing: added "button-pressed" effect for speed table template selection.
- ControlF: debugged graphical init of F0, P1 and P2.
- ControlF: debugged init of window title.
- ControlF: debugged the adjustment of a ControlF window to the speed and function settings in the vehicle table.
- M4 CV-prog: added interpreting of further legacy bits and article item number.
- M4 CV-prog: debugged interpreting of "Gear" = "Speedometer", "Richtungswechselsound" and "Multibahnhofansage".
new in v0.73 (2014-03-14):
- Sensor list: added the speaking of changing sensor numbers.
- Sensor state request updated according to CS2 v3.5.6.
- Toolbars debugged.
new in v0.74 (2014-03-29):
- CS2: more function settings supported for v3.5.6.
- CS2: ControlF-windows can activate CS2’s memory routes via loco function buttons if they are defined this way in the vehicle table.
- ECoS: supporting v4.0.0 screenshot via "fcgi".
- ECoS: supporting v4.0.0 F24 - F28.
new in v0.75 (2014-05-19):
- ControlF: response to CS2’s memory routes off-state by turning off the associated loco function buttons.
- CS2: added the parsing of incoming Blocktext-(RailC**)-messages.
- Sensor list: mouse click on the sensor graphics can echo sensor status command to an attached CS2. Can be disabled via toolbar menu "Change numbering".
- Memory: added "SENSOR ON MAIN" and "SENSOR OFF MAIN" to echo a sensor status change to an attached CS2.
new in v0.76 (2014-08-05):
- Memory: new commands: "IF-FREQ" and "WAIT-FREQ" for using time periods.
- Memory: new commands: "IF-MINUTE" and "WAIT-UNTIL-MINUTE" for using minutes-based time periods.
- Function icons added for "light off". See Preferences: new factory defaults for CS2 since v2.2.0 for icons 16387 and 32771.
- Vehicle table: menuitem "Save as…" is now always enabled, even if list is empty.
- Vehicle table: "Open document" event on startup debugged.
new in v0.77 (2014-10-07):
- Preferences: upscaling/downscaling of loco pictures in a ControlF can be disabled.
- Init window: added the scanning of the local subnet for connected CS2 or ECoS.
- CS2: responding to booster short-circuit by showing STOP.
- CS2: debugged device info parsing. No ping on program start anymore.
- M4 CV-prog: supporting M4-Plus-decoders (Spielewelt).
- M4 CV-prog: vertical scrolling debugged.
- M4 CV-prog: CV-copy to clipboard enabled for motor, outputs, sound, misc., fuel.
- M4 CV-prog: LittleEndian encoding of 'TachoMax' added.
new in v0.78 (2014-11-22):
- OS-X Yosemite minor version detection debugged.
- GUI cosmetics to fit to MacOS-X Yosemite.
- Listboxes will get deactivated popup-icons and deactivated checkboxes when not in the foreground.
- Adaption to CS2 v3.8.x updates and ECoS v4.0.2 update.
- Vehicle list: column "Decoder": handling and saving of real address debugged and enabled.
- Vehicle list: column "CS2-Specials" added for storing values of AV, BV, Vmin, Vmax, Vol, SpM and FT.
- Accessory list: two columns added to support CS2 v3.7.0 or newer.
- Accessory list: added the uploading of accessory datas to CS2.
- CS2: uploading mfxuid from vehicle table debugged.
- CS2: Lowercasing all hex-coded values when uploading to CS2.
- CS2: Icon 297 debugged.
- CS2: uploading of vehicle MM2/mfx-special entries added.
- CS2: no longer ignoring escape char 0x91 when logging incoming UDP-data.
- M4 CV-prog: corrected CS1-icon detection and it's transfer to vehicle list.
- Modified zlib-detection.
new in v0.79 (2015-01-03):
- minor debuggings.
new in v0.8a4 (2015-02-04):
- ControlF: speed indicator in km/h (or mph) if "TachoMax" is set greater than 0 for this vehicle in the Vehicle table. Can be disabled in Preferences.
- ControlF: multitractions will calibrate speed commands to the individual "TachoMax" of each locomotive if possible.
- ControlF: listening to and showing incoming fuel reports from "Spielewelt"-decoders (CS2 and CC-Schnitte2).
- ControlF: refuelling buttons added for "Spielewelt"-decoders (CS2 and CC-Schnitte2).
- Keyboard: added extended address range for CS2 and CCSchnitte-2 to switch MM- and DCC-accessories and 416 CS2-routes in one list. See manual.
- Switchboard: added direct CS2-UID address commanding for upcoming M4-accessory decoders.
- Switchboard definition: revised larger popupmenus. Now all commands are available for all types of elements.
- Switchboard definition: new element definitions will get accessory command preset.
- Switchboard: added loco function "on" and "off" to be used for accessory decoders using loco addresses.
- Switchboard: loco function-tiles with more than 1 command will be treated now as "customized tiles".
- Switchboard: added loco-addr change tile and loco-refuelling symbols.
- Switchboard: added platform symbols, light switch symbol and direction-change/rotation symbols.
- Switchboard: added 4-state route tile for use with the CS2.
- Switchboard: added static text-tile. See Preferences for text-fontsize and -color defaults.
- Switchboard: added switching text-tiles with 1 and 2 states.
- Switchboard: added sensor symbols for "refueling", "whistling", "ringing" and “railroad crossing".
- Memory: added speed values in kmh or mph for SPEED and IF-SPEED commands.
- Memory: loco function "on" and "off" will behave no longer like "button pressed" but will set state directly.
- Memory: loco function "click" added, this will behave now like "button pressed" to toggle the function state.
- Memory: added refuelling commands for "Spielewelt"-decoders (CS2 and CC-Schnitte2).
- Function icons "refuelling", "coaling" and "sand" added.
- CS2/CC-Schnitte-2: MS1-Icon vs. CS2-Symbol handling debugged in Preferences, Vehicle table and M4-CV-prog.
- Preferences: added preselection of "km/h" or "mph" for ControlF windows.
- Preferences: added setting of CS2-/CC-Schnitte-2-Hashcode.
- Reading Preferences file in one step into RAM.
new in v0.8a5 (2015-02-16):
- Switchboard: added electromagnet switch tiles and single click tiles for crane movements.
- Switchboard: added more on/off-switches and more green/red-switches.
new in v0.8a6 (2015-03-25):
- Stopwatch window added, stopwatch can be triggered by sensors.
- Memory: added commands for starting and stopping the stopwatch of the stopwatch window.
- Init window: some help tags improved.
- M4 CV-prog: two more Spielewelt screen-IDs.
- Statistics: added the amount of memory entries.
new in v0.8a7 (2015-04-10):
- Sensor list: highest possible sensor index number is now increased to 5 millions, see Preferences. Default maximum is now 2565000.
- Sensor list and LinkS88 compatibility: in case of a connected LinkS88 enter the module number in the way "device#/bus#/module#" (use the slash as a separator between these three id-numbers). This will set the sensor addresses in the same way as they are handled by the LinkS88 and the CS2.
- Sensor list: extending the column width of the sensor states will increase the gaps between the sensor buttons to display higher sensor addresses properly.
- Sensor list: added menu item "View" -> "Enlarge column widths for higher addresses".
- Sensor list: added more menuitems for sensor renumbering.
- Sensor list: window’s maximum width now set to 1044 pixels.
- Sensor list: added help text for LinkS88 compatibility.
- Italian localization: button label "Caricare" changed to "Scaricare" (for download/reading).
new in v0.8a8 (2015-04-19):
- Sensor list and CS2: "Update from CS" will also read the CS2-backup-file "geraete.cs2" to get the list of connected LinkS88 modules.
Hinweis zu Links:
Mit dem Urteil vom 12. Mai 1998 hat das Landgericht Hamburg entschieden, dass man durch die Ausbringung eines Links die Inhalte der gelinkten Seite ggf. mit zu verantworten hat. Dies kann, so das LG, nur dadurch verhindert werden, dass man sich ausdrücklich von diesen Inhalten distanziert. Mafi verweist auf seinen Seiten mit Links zu anderen Seiten im Internet. Für alle diese Links gilt: Mafi erklärt ausdrücklich, dass ich keinerlei Einfluss auf die Gestaltung und die Inhalte der gelinkten Seiten habe. Bei Linksetzung wurden die Inhalte nach bestem Wissen geprüft, da aber eine spätere Veränderung der gelinkten Seiten nicht verhindert werden kann, distanziere ich mich hiermit ausdrücklich von allen Inhalten aller gelinkten Seiten auf allen meinen Homepages und mache mir diese Inhalte nicht zu Eigen. Diese Erklärung gilt für alle angezeigten Links und Banner und für alle Inhalte der Seiten und Banner, zu denen Links führen und zu deren nachgeschalteten Seiten.
Ferner gilt: bei direkten oder indirekten Verweisen auf fremde Internetseiten, die außerhalb des Verantwortungsbereiches des Autors liegen, würde eine Haftungsverpflichtung ausschließlich in dem Fall in Kraft treten, in dem der Autor von den Inhalten Kenntnis hat und es ihm technisch möglich und zumutbar wäre, die Nutzung im Falle rechtswidriger Inhalte zu verhindern.
Der Autor erklärt daher ausdrücklich, dass die gelinkten Seiten zum Zeitpunkt der Linksetzung nach bestem Wissen auf rechtswidrige Inhalte geprüft wurden. Der Autor hatte und hat zu keinem Zeitpunkt Einfluss auf den Inhalt der gelinkten Seiten.
Aus diesem Grund distanziert sich der Autor hiermit ausdrücklich von allen Inhalten aller verknüpften Seiten, die nach der Linksetzung verändert wurden. Für illegale, fehlerhafte oder unvollständige Inhalte und insbesondere für Schäden, die aus der Nutzung oder Nichtnutzung solcherart dargebotener Informationen entstehen, haftet allein der Anbieter der Seite, auf welche verwiesen wurde, nicht derjenige, der über Links auf die jeweilige Veröffentlichung lediglich verweist.